Return to Home Page: Training and Materials: Training
READ A SONG© training and materials create numerous opportunities throughout the school day for integrating high frequency and sight word acquisition within core curriculum while encouraging dynamic student engagement.
Who should attend?
Workshops may focus* on
- Kindergarten only
- First Grade only
* ESL, librarians, music, reading coaches or special education staff members and their administrators will also benefit. Staff members and their administrators as well as college students enrolled in teacher education courses will also benefit.
Length of training
Nancy offers many training opportunities with flexible scheduling possibilities to meet your needs.
- 1-2 full day staff development training (2 day includes ½ day make-and-take option)
- ½ day training
- After School Workshops
- Grade Level or Planning Period Training
- In class demonstrations with students as follow-ups to staff training
- Teacher education class guest speaker visits
- Over the phone training for individuals is sometimes an option
Prices vary depending on
- # of participants
- Location of training
- Focus of training (One, two, several or many focus subjects, overall overview, all inclusive)
- Types and amounts of included READaSONG© materials required
Special rates may apply if scheduled in conjunction with other training offered by Nobox, Inc.
See testimonials regarding Nancy Welsh.